Dear Chefs and Restaurants:
Infinity Culinary Training is growing. We are looking to double our operations in Cape Town in 2016 — with eventual plans to expand into Johannesburg and Durban.
We have begun a new fundraising platform, TIP, wherein a small donation to our school is voluntarily added to each bill by the customer, then donated by you to our school.
By joining TIP, you and your customers will become a crucial part of uplifting many needy South African families.
Please join us.
Our goal is to have 30 Cape Town restaurants and hotels
participating by 1 December, 2015
The Program Is Tailored To Your Specific Needs
- Our philosophy is to do all we can to help you help us. We will tailor the program to your greatest level of ease and comfort.
- Some restaurants choose to add the R5 automatically to the bill, then allow the customer to discreetly remove it should he or she wish.
- Some restaurants wish to make the donation entirely voluntary by placing an “ICT Charity” line-item directly below the bill’s normal gratuity line.
- R5 is our suggested amount, generally for bills of R150 or more. You may propose any donation amount, large or small, that you feel comfortable with.
- We will come to your restaurant and brief your waiters on our school (takes 5 minutes), in order that your waitstaff can easily explain the program to your customers.
- We will provide you with attractive literature to inform customers briefly about our school. You may choose A-Frame cards for your tables, slips to be inserted into each billfold at the end of the meal, and/or literature to be included on the last page of your menus. Below is an example of an A-Frame table card:
- Actual size: 65mm x 100mm
Text Inside of Card:
Your Admin Is Easy
- One-click, point-of-sale ease of applying each donation.
- Proceeds simply calculated and monthly EFTs made into our bank account.
- As ICT is a registered non-profit and public benefit organisation, monthly 18A tax receipts will be issued to you immediately upon your deposits.
WE THANK YOU FOR CONSIDERING PARTICIPATING IN TIP
For more information on TIP, please contact
Melinda van Staden