How Your Donation Is Processed
- ICT has formed an alliance with Opportunity House, of Reading, Pennsylvania, a multi-service organization doing beautiful work to improve life for children, families and adults. When you click on the DONATE NOW button above, “Opportunity House” will appear at the top of the donation form. They receive the money and give 100% to ICT. By donating to ICT via Opportunity House, your US contribution is tax-deductible.
- Your online donation is 100% secure and processed through FirstGiving, an online fundraising platform dedicated to non-profits. FirstGiving collects all funds and sends a monthly check to Opportunity House.
- Once you have made your donation, a receipt will be automatically generated by FirstGiving and emailed to you. We are not able to customize those receipts, so if you want us to know you helped, please email us and allow us to personally thank you.
- The DONATE NOW button only accepts credit cards from within the United States. To make a donation from South Africa, or from elsewhere around the world, and for additional tax information, please visit our donation page.
- ICT is a South African Non-Profit Organisation (#076-625), as well as a South African Public Benefit Organisation (#930034019).
We are not yet a 501(c)(3) company in the United States.